Sunday 27 June 2021
Fleurieu Yoga Studio, 1/8 Old Coach Rd, Kaurna Country, Aldinga SA 5173
A 75-minute family yoga workshop designed specifically to deepen the connection between parents/significant caregivers and their children.
This is neither kids yoga with adults 'tagging along', nor adult yoga with kids. Rather, we weave together elements of play, acro yoga, asana and mindfulness practices, relaxation techniques, and each participant's own creative spirit.
It's like Special Time on Steroids!
RELEASE stress and anxiety
CONNECT with yourself and your child
STRENGTHEN body and mind
Places are strictly limited.
Suitable for children between 5 and 12 years old. (If your child is not quite 5 yet but you think they would enjoy this, please contact us.)
Should your preferred date or time be booked out, please contact us and we'll place you on our waiting list.
Concession prices of $30 are available. Type CONCESSION into the Promo Code on your cart page. Not available in conjunction with other coupons.
If you prefer to pay via bank transfer, please type BANKTRANSFER into the Promo Code on your cart page. This will set the price to $0 and allow you to check out. You will then receive an email with our bank details within 24 hours to complete your booking. Please check your spam folder!
Parent-Child-Yoga Workshop 27.06.2021 2pm
Before submitting your booking, please review our FAQs if you haven’t done so already.
By booking this Flow & Grow Family Yoga class, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I will not engage in practice if a pre-existing medical condition could be negatively affected by physical activity.
2. If I am pregnant or have a pre-existing medical condition, I will seek medical clearance before participating in a Flow & Grow Family Yoga class.
3. For repeat participants that have a pre-existing medical condition and who have previously provided medical clearance: I will inform Flow & Grow Family Yoga of any changes to my health status before class, and if necessary provide updated medical clearance.
4. I will not attend class if my child or I display any of the known symptoms of COVID-19.
5. I acknowledge that participation in any physical activity, including yoga, involves a risk of accident, illness, injury or death. My child and I are voluntarily participating in these activities. I accept these risks on behalf of myself and my child in the full knowledge and understanding of the dangers involved. I agree to release and indemnify Flow & Grow Family Yoga and its teachers from any claim that the teacher is liable for negligence in the event of any accident, illness, injury or death sustained as a result of participation.
6. I understand and agree to Flow & Grow Family Yoga’s cancellation and refund policy:
If Flow & Grow Family Yoga cancels or postpones a workshop, I can choose to either have my booking moved to a new date, or receive a full refund.
If I can no longer attend the booked workshop, and Flow & Grow Family Yoga cannot find a replacement for my spot, the following applies:
- Cancellation up to 14 calendar days before the workshop: Full refund. Cancellation 13-5 calendar days before the workshop: 70% refund.
- Cancellation 4-1 calendar days before the workshop: 40% refund.
- Cancellation on the day of the workshop: No refund.
7. If choosing to pay via bank transfer, I will transfer the full fee to Flow & Grow Family Yoga’s bank account immediately to secure my booking.